Skill development from former and current professional athletes…
Lifelong relationships with caring, adult professionals…
Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences…
Hope and opportunity.
This program is designed to build communities. We empower our youth, by giving them a foundation, a blueprint, and invest in their future. Not only is this a program that focuses on your child’s athletic ability, this program also invest in their future with education and health.
Physical activity is an essential component of a healthy lifestyle. In combination with healthy eating, it can help prevent a range of chronic diseases, including heart disease, cancer, and stroke, which are the three leading causes of death. Physical activity helps control weight, builds lean muscle, reduces fat, promotes strong bone, muscle and joint development, and decreases the risk of obesity.
Our top priority is to provide a healthy lifestyle and accumulate academic scholarships for our student athletes to build strong character, and produce community leaders & productive citizens. With Sponsorship from our local businesses supporting the Brand of a Champion program, our student athletes will also stimulate the community and local businesses. The Brand of a Champion program creates a market of networking that benefits local businesses, communities, youth and their families.
Allows all young people, especially those who need us the most,
the opportunity to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- ACT & SAT (prep)
- Tutoring program
- Scholarship opportunities through partnering nonprofit organizations & citywide organizations
- Promote scholar on website and seek academic scholarships for BOAC representative
- (Education & career)
- BOAC has implemented the programmatic strategy Reach One, Teach One, designed so that our program, no matter the size or resources, can partner with youth, parents, schools and other community stakeholders: to implement at least one of three approaches: academic enrichment and school engagement; targeted dropout prevention, and intensive intervention and case management. Our aim is to ensure that all BOAC clients graduate from high school on time and ready for a post-secondary education or a 21st-century career.
- Incoming student-athletes in Brand of a Champion are subject to academic initial-eligibility standards, which take into account standardized test scores, number of core courses taken in high school and the grades earned in those core courses. In addition to Our requirements, they also must meet the unique acceptance requirements of the university they plan to attend (those requirements may exceed Brand of a Champion standards).
- Brand of a Champion student-athletes are also subject to progress-toward-diploma or degree rules that require them to advance toward graduation each year.
- Brand of a Champion members must up hold at least a 3.0 or B average.
- Must accumulate 20hrs of philanthropy work each yearly quarter, or 20hrs every 3 months.
- Must participate in the quarterly community service with Brand of a Champion Group.
- Mentoring by community leaders
- Community service
- Have a positive social impact on his or her community
- Build a good social resume for BOAC representative. – Character & Leadership
- Helping youth become responsible, caring citizens and acquire skills for participating in the democratic process is the main thrust of these mentoring programs. They also develop leadership skills and provide opportunities for planning for the future & learn responsible decision-making.